Medical Malpractice Attorney In Frederick, MD
If you, or someone you know, has been a victim of medical malpractice, you have the right to compensation. Medical malpractice can lead to physical injury and it can also take an emotional toll. As much as doctors and other medical staff help out, they do make mistakes, but it isn’t your fault. When you or someone you know has experienced this situation, you need a medical malpractice attorney on your side. The Law Offices of J. Kenneth Kruvant is available to help with your case in Frederick, MD.
So, if you have been injured due to medical malpractice, call us. Our attorneys are here to help you understand your rights, and they will go over the facts of your case and have it evaluated by a medical expert at no cost to you. A consultation can be done over the phone or in person.
The state of Maryland has over 100 hospitals and nursing homes, and thousands of medical care providers. We rely on our licensed nurses, doctors, surgeons and medical personnel to keep us safe and healthy. Unfortunately, when a mistake is made, the consequences can last a lifetime.
When this does happen, contact the Law Offices of J. Kenneth Kruvant. Our medical malpractice attorneys will provide you with a consultation and the finest legal counsel in Frederick, MD. We put our clients above all else, and we want to make sure that you’re taken care of and that you get the compensation that you deserve.
Our medical malpractice lawyers have a successful record in securing compensation for our medical malpractice clients. We put our clients above all else and we will make sure you are taken care of and you get the compensations that you deserve. You can count on the medical malpractice attorneys from the Law Offices of J. Kenneth Kruvant. We will make sure you’re protected and secure your future.
Malpractice Lawyers You Can Fully Trust
Our malpractice lawyers believe that every case that comes our way should be examined thoroughly. You need a committed legal counsel who has the experience, knowledge, and compassion to represent you effectively. Our law firm has a solid reputation in the area of medical malpractice and is committed to spend the necessary time and effort to achieve a successful outcome.
What Is Medical Malpractice?
Here are some examples of medical malpractice we’ve seen in Frederick, MD:
- Failed or Delayed Diagnosis – A doctor should review your health conditions thoroughly and carefully. A failed or missed diagnosis could lead to major health complications or even wrongful death.
- Surgical Mistakes – Unfortunately, surgical mistakes are made, and more often than we’d like to believe. Whether your surgery was performed on the wrong part of your body, or the surgeon left a medical instrument in a cavity of your body, we can help with your case.
- Anesthesia Mistakes – Anesthesia is administered with care and caution, because if it isn’t, it can lead to pain and physical injury and/or death. If you’ve experienced a mistake with anesthesia, then a medical malpractice attorney should be contacted.
- Prescription Mistakes – Prescriptions should also be handled with care, so if you’ve been given the wrong medication, the wrong dosage or any other prescription error that causes you damage, you’re entitled to compensation.
- Defective Medical Products – A defective medical product can make you suffer more than your previous condition, so this mistake should be addressed immediately.
- Birth Injuries – Our medical malpractice attorneys protect the rights of mothers who have been injured negligently and for the children who have been harmed from medical negligence at birth.
- Brain Injuries – Brain injuries often occur from things like oxygen deprivation, pharmaceuticals or seizures. If a wrongful step was taken, our malpractice attorneys are here to help.
Call Our Medical Malpractice Attorneys Now
Don’t let the negligence of a medical professional ruin your life. Our medical malpractice attorneys are here to provide you with the finest legal counsel and representation in Frederick, MD, and the surrounding area. Call the Law Offices of J. Kenneth Kruvant today at 301-663-0416 and we’ll review your case.
- Serious auto accidents
- Serious truck accidents
- Wrongful death
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Work-related injuries
- Construction site accidents
- Bus, boat, train and plane accidents
- Defective products/machinery
- Electrical shock/explosion injuries
- Chemical exposure injuries
- Brain injuries/head trauma
- Swimming pool accidents
- Serious slip and falls
- Inadequate building security
- Criminal victim’s rights
- Dog bites and attacks
- Drug injuries / defective drugs
- Sexual abuse and rape
- Fire and burn victims
- Psychological and Emotional Damages